Reserve Party Date and Time
All party days and times are listed below. Please choose a date and time to reserve.
Dec 2018Sunday Afternoon Party - Dec 23, 2018 at 1:45 pm - 3:15 pm
Sunday Late Afternoon Party - Dec 23, 2018 at 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday Early Afternoon Party - Dec 29, 2018 at 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Saturday Late Afternoon Party - Dec 29, 2018 at 4:15 pm - 5:45 pm
Sunday Early Afternoon Party - Dec 30, 2018 at 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Sunday Afternoon Party - Dec 30, 2018 at 1:45 pm - 3:15 pm
Sunday Late Afternoon Party - Dec 30, 2018 at 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Jan 2019Sunday Early Afternoon Party - Jan 06, 2019 at 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Sunday Late Afternoon Party - Jan 06, 2019 at 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Friday Afternoon Party - Jan 11, 2019 at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Saturday Late Afternoon Party - Jan 12, 2019 at 4:15 pm - 5:45 pm
Sunday Afternoon Party - Jan 13, 2019 at 1:45 pm - 3:15 pm
Friday Afternoon Party - Jan 18, 2019 at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Saturday Early Afternoon Party - Jan 19, 2019 at 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Saturday Late Afternoon Party - Jan 19, 2019 at 4:15 pm - 5:45 pm
Sunday Early Afternoon Party - Jan 20, 2019 at 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > >>
Your Party Package Includes:
- Custom Sprouts Cooking School T-shirt for the birthday celebrant with a fabric marker for party guests to sign
- Place settings and utensils
- All groceries, beverages (water or lemonade), food prep, set-up and clean-up
A little Information About Our Parties:
- 50% deposit due at time of registration which is non-refundable and non-transferable. Remaining 50% due on the day of your event.
- Party pricing is for 16 participants (our studio cannot hold more than 16 children). Pricing is not discounted if less than 16 children are in attendance.
- All parties are one and a half (1.5) hours in length. Due to other events in the studio, participants should depart at the conclusion of the event. Space in the studio is limited. Other than the parents of the birthday celebrant, this is a “drop-off” party.
- All participants (including the birthday celebrant) must fill out a Participation Waiver one (1) week in advance. This is to ensure health and safety of participants. All known allergies (and pediatrician information) must be known prior to shopping for party ingredients. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your party.
- There is a $50 charge for a party date change.
- Due to the fact that Sprouts Cooking School is a peanut and tree nut free cooking school, no outside food is allowed. All parties include ice cream sundaes with a variety of toppings. Birthday cakes can be added at an additional cost.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of the birthday party as we have other parties and events before and after your event.
- Other than hand-washing, Sprouts staff will not assist any Participant in the use of the bathroom facilities.
- Cameras and video equipment are permitted.
**Sprouts Cooking School reserves the right to make menu changes due to student food allergies and/or food availability.**