Birthday Party Themes
Does your daughter love all things girly? We’ve combined all that is trending in toys… with cooking! I know, mind blown! Your daughter and her friends are going to love getting creative with their food. We’ll be decorating simply adorable Shopkins cupcakes, and making Unicorn Hot Chocolate!
Is your child a fan of the Food Network TV show “Cupcake Wars”? Do they love baking? In this birthday party, students will work as a class to make cupcakes and then will compete in teams of 4 for a decorating challenge! Party favors will be the cupcakes they make in class (they will decorate cooled cupcakes made before their arrival).
Grab your besties and get ready to pamper yourselves! We’re making homemade cucumber mint facemasks, strawberry lip scrub, and decorating sugar cookie crowns! We can already hear the little girls giggling when they put on the face masks! So fun!
This party is for all the galaxy movie fans out there! We’ll be decorating light saber cupcakes and making Storm Trooper Quesadillas with Yoda Guacamole. May the force be with you!
Is your child constantly coming up with their own culinary creations? Do they love to watch cooking shows? If so, this is the party for them! Inspired by Food Network’s TV show “Chopped,” Sprouting Chefs will work in teams of 4 to cook from a “mystery basket” to come up with their own dish to be judged.
Ain’t no party like a pizza party! And we’re making it all from scratch! Homemade dough, sauce and a variety of toppings for your guests to choose from!
Your Party Package Includes:
- Custom Sprouts Cooking School T-shirt for the birthday celebrant with a fabric marker for party guests to sign
- Place settings and utensils
- All groceries, beverages (water or lemonade), food prep, set-up and clean-up
A little Information About Our Parties:
- 50% deposit due at time of registration which is non-refundable and non-transferable. Remaining 50% (plus any the added balance for extra children) due on the day of your event.
- Party pricing is for a minimum of 12 participants, up to 4 more participants can be added for an additional $15 per child (our facility can have a max of 16 students). Pricing is not discounted if less than 12 children are in attendance.
- All parties are one and a half (1.5) hours in length. Due to other events in the studio, participants should depart at the conclusion of the event. Space in the studio is limited. Other than the parents of the birthday celebrant, this is a “drop-off” party.
- All participants (including the birthday celebrant) must fill out a Participation Waiver one (1) week in advance. This is to ensure health and safety of participants. All known allergies (and pediatrician information) must be known prior to shopping for party ingredients. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your party.
- Due to the fact that Sprouts Cooking School is a peanut and tree nut free cooking school, no outside food is allowed. All parties include ice cream sundaes with a variety of toppings. Birthday cakes can be added for an additional cost.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of the birthday party as we have other parties and events before and after your event.
- Other than hand-washing, Sprouts staff will not assist any Participant in the use of the bathroom facilities.
- Cameras and video equipment are permitted.
**Sprouts Cooking School reserves the right to make menu changes due to student food allergies and/or food availability.**