Sprouts Cooking School offers a variety of cooking classes to meet your Sprouting Chefs needs! Our lineup of classes includes:
Semester Classes– These classes meet once a week for 3-4 weeks depending on how many weeks are in the month. The last class of every semester class has a “Family Dinner” where 1-2 guests will have the opportunity to come to Sprouts to sample some of the food their student has learned to cook during class. Details regarding the time for family dinner are given on the first day of class.
Single Session Classes– Usually offered on the weekends and are two hours in length. They are typically themed around the seasons and holidays.
Family Classes– These classes are for a student and a special guest to cook together. Tickets are priced individually and you will need to purchase according to how many guests plan to attend.
Specialty Classes– We are currently offering a Mini Cake Decorating Workshop on select Thursdays from 4:30-5:30. It is open to all ages!
Adult Classes- By popular request, we now offer adult cooking classes! Wine will be available for purchase during our adult classes.
View Classes and Register
Class availability varies. If the class you’re interested in is not shown, please contact us for more information about upcoming classes.
PLEASE READ SOME GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CLASSES!
- ALL Tween and Teen classes require the purchase of a cut glove. This is a ONE time, $8 purchase that is kept by the student to continue their knife skill work at home and can be brought to future classes. Cut gloves cannot be purchased online. Please be prepared to bring your $8 card payment or exact cash (we do not have a register with change) to purchase this item on your first day of class!
- If you would like to register more than one child and they are in different age categories, please select the YOUNGER category as older divisions use real knives and are on heat and this might not be a safe choice for your younger child.
- No need to worry about materials- all meals, groceries, craft materials, set-up, food prep, and clean-up for classes is provided
- There will be 2 instructors per 8 children
- Students will receive an email with recipe links on the final day of class
- Students will eat the food they prepare each day
- Please bring a LABELED water bottle to class each day
- Please drop-off no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of class