Tickets are priced individually and you will need to purchase according to how many guests plan to attend. So if you plan to attend a parent/child class you would purchase 1 ticket for yourself and 1 ticket for your child.
Some basic information about our classes:
- If you would like to register more than one child, and they are in different age categories, please select the YOUNGER age group unless otherwise approved by Sprouts Cooking School.
- If you have registered more than one child on the same ticket you will only receive (1) confirmation email.
- A “Family Dinner” will take place on the final day of each Semester Class. This is a special time for 1-2 guests to come to the store and sample some of the food their student has been learning to make in class.
- Students will receive recipe packets at the end of class. So for semester classes, that is on the LAST day of class.
- Students will eat the food they prepare each day.
- Please bring a LABELED water bottle to class each day.
- Doors open 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Class availability varies. If the class you’re interested in is not shown, please contact us for more information about upcoming classes.
**Sprouts Cooking School reserves the right to make menu changes due to student food allergies and/or food availability.**