Join Sprouts Cooking School this summer for the premier cooking camp experience!
We will be offering 10 weeks of cooking camp fun for Sprouting Chefs to choose from!
During a 4-day camp, children will make an average of 10-12 recipes. They will also make at least two crafts. No need to worry about materials – all meals, groceries, craft materials, set-up, food prep, and clean-up for the camps are provided! You just supply the Sprouting Chef!
- All camps are 4 days long and run Monday-Thursday
- A “Family Dinner” will take place during the final hour of each camp. This is a special time for 1-2 guests to come to the store and sample some of the food their student has created during camp. Parents will receive an invitation from their child with designated arrival time for the family dinner
- There will be 2 instructors per 16 children
- Students will receive a recipe packet at the END of camp with a selection of recipes
- Students will receive a Sprouts Cooking School t-shirt with camp registration
- Students will eat the food they prepare each day
- Please bring a LABELED water bottle to class each day
- Please drop-off no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of class
- Please note, all purchases are final and we do not issue refunds. If you need to move your child to a different camp and have met the timeliness guidelines in doing so, you will be charged a $15 change fee per registration.
**If you would like to sign up multiple children for the same camp and they fall in different age groups, please select the YOUNGER age group, unless your have prior approval from Sprouts Cooking School.**
**Sprouts Cooking School reserves the right to make menu changes due to student food allergies and food availability.**